Thank you for considering support of the Iowa Whitewater Coalition. IWC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charity. Your tax deductible donations will help Iowa Whitewater Coalition goals of:
- Facilitating river stewardship events such as clean ups that improve scenery on Iowa rivers
- Conducting outreach to raise community awareness about the dangers of low-head dams
- Conducting studies that will lead to either removal of dams or modification of them for enhanced safety and improved passage for game fish and endangered mussels
- Creating or enhancing whitewater recreation opportunities at former low-head dams in locations such as Des Moines, Cedar Falls, Charles City and Elkader that will attract canoeists, kayakers and rafters - and spectators - from across the Midwest and around the nation
Please select a membership level and then click the PayPal Donate button below.
Individual and corporate contributions are very important, because they form the basis for leveraging grants and making matches for challenge-level donations.
Contributor Membership Levels:
- Eddy Club (Regular IWC Membership): $20
- River Runners' Club: $50
- Surfers' Club: $100
- Boofing Club: $250
- Class IV: $500
- Class V: $1,000
- Sustaining: $2,500
Donors contributing $10 or more will receive a formal tax receipt by email. Contribution levels at $500 or above are lifetime membership opportunities and include recognition of the member's contribution on this website.
Email questions regarding membership to IowaWhitewater@yahoo.com.